The blog has now moved!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mr Stockwell - Wednessday

I got on the 0900 bus and spent the rest of the morning working on the B122 stuff, tomorrow morning is the assessment and we're hoping to have everything ready in time. For lunch I got some Tesco Value pork pies, however I'm not able to taste an awful lot and my aching throat/mouth didn't help. I need more sleep, luckily there's no Math test on Friday so I get an earlier night tomorrow and a bit of a lie in on Friday. I spent most of the afternoon talking to Paul Stockwell who I've been making a website for. It was all going according to plan when we found that his current hosting service appears to have some slight problems with it and we couldn't fix them. We emailed them and hopefully it can all be sorted out. He's happy with the site :) Hall Group was quite good, we talked about not showing favourtism, it's not something I worry about unduely but it's something that affects me so it's something to aim to improve. It's again very late and I'm again tired and ill so I'll be having to leave it there.

0 comments: