The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tired - Tuesday

Okay, the title is more of how I feel right now at 0038 on a Wednessday. I got in really early for my Math lecture and then spent the rest of the day attending lectures and doing work. In the afternoon I carried on reading, had dinner and then went bowling with my Housemates. I am completely rubbish at bowling but apparently "bowl with style", or at least something that causes people to laugh. After bowling we walked around for a bit then I went home while they all went in the Spinnaker tower. On the way back I met Ben and his company made the walk go much faster. In the evening I did my laundry and read more of the book.

1750 And I had more lectures today!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

well style is loosely what you have whilst bowling...i can't explain, its just random! but grr you managed a strike, which i didnt lol. oh well...