The blog has now moved!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

It mounts up - Thursday

Up early early early for my 0900 lab. In it I got a good bit of work done as did my partner. We've got a clear picture in our minds as to who does what and what that'll entail. I then walked/jogged home (33 minutes, new record) and sat down for a while, it was very hot out there. I did some WoA stuff, lunched and thought about MySQL. I then went into uni and attended a Lab I didn't need to. Well, need is an imprecise word here. In this case there's an assesment tomorrow and I wanted to make sure I was prepared for it, which, after an hour, I was. The C lab was okay, we've gotta hand it in for Tuesday, that means that Saturday and Monday are for writing up a report. My group is of four people and it's not as focused as the two-man lab group I've got. My team-mates are in no way bad or incompetant, so far they've been excellent. However, I feel that a smaller group would be better (or we need to get a team leader voted in straight away so they can get everything organised). I left the lab half an hour earlier than usual because I had to go to Tesco to get some stuff for CE (Well, again "had to" is wrong, "Volunteered to" is better). CE tonight focused on what we must do if we are to be Christians and it was quite appropriate for me given my recent choice. During CE Lizzie said that week Sunday everybody in Eastney chruch is having a "competition". It involves eating as much ice-cream as possible. Sam gave us a lift back to Langstone (or in the case of Greg and Lizzie, to their houses), it was a wee bit cramped in the back but I was okay with it. Getting back I did more WoA and realised it was only 2200, that left a good two hours to read book 2 of the series. Thanks to Huw for lending it to me (apparently the author is halfway through the fourth book and there'll be approximately seven of them).

Ice-Cream Rather than post comments, email sarkalian at gmail.com suggestions for how to win the competition (don't hold back on your suggestions, cheating is allowed, sort of). The people in the CU tend to mostly read the blog only on the days they see me (some read it everyday) and the last thing I want is to get beaten by someone more attractive than me.

0 comments: