The blog has now moved!

Monday, April 24, 2006

There's free seconds too! - Monday

Up early today. I had breakfast and spent the rest of the time reading a book I've borrowed from Huw. "George Martins - A Game of Thrones". It's very very good and Huw has the sequels. I went in for my lecture at 1300 and afterwards made it to Tesco in time to also get the bus back (I admit I walked moderately fast). The afternoon was also spent reading the book (it's really that gripping). Dinner was a delightful Steak and Kidney pie. I got a second one for free afterwards. CU this evening had some slight technical hiccups, not least that we had no computer for the projector that worked properly, if I'd known I'd have brought mine (which would have worked). As it was Lizzie was typing up the songs as fast as she could manage while someone ran to get a computer with something halfway useful (software wise). Just before the CU thing started tonight I got a lady walk up and rub the stubble on the back of my head (wondered when it'd happen). Helen just walked up, rubbed it once and ran off. It turns out she'd been dared to do it by Sarah, Lizzie and Brierley. They all came over and rubbed it too. Lorna and I had talked on MSN about how many people I could get to rub my hair and I'm trying to remember if we stated it had to be on Sunday... In the Pub I talked a lot with Huw about WoA, he's really enjoying it a lot and we've told two other people about it. One is very intersted and one has a passing interest. After getting back I had that Steak and Kidney pie, read more of the book (apparently I'm reading it very fast, I'm only halfway through), blogged and went to bed.

1730 1730, not sure what I said, but it was a criticism and aimed at Brierly. I've come to the conclusion that making mock jests with people such as Huw is clearly not criticism and therefor okay.

0 comments: