The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Still lethargic - Tuesday

Up in time for my 0900 lecture. It was maths and we're doing Matracies which'll be fun (and we have 6 weeks to revise). After maths I did some WoA stuff and also played Deimos Rising (it doesn't help that the computer won't register more than two keys being held down). The computing lecture was nothing I didn't know. Though going by what some other people are saying it's proving helpful to them, or would if they had paid more attention in Semester 1. After Computing Gareth, Henry and myself were going to play a joke on someone. Last week their lecture finnished at the same time and they were miffed nobody said hello. So to compensate for last week we were going to follow them as a "fan club". Sadly they either finnished well before us or didn't have the lecture again. We walked to Greg's to get lunch which was quite tasty. Branislav's lecture was not overly interesting either and the afternoon maths went right over me. Today and yesterday I've been feeling really lethargic and found it very hard to motivate myself to do anything. Sadly I don't know why I'm lethargic. Dinner was fairly nice and afterwards I went over to Nathan's room to help himself and Tom with some C programming. After spending some time with them and laughing about stuff (such as some of the jokes I made at other people's expense) I went back to my room and played Deimos Rising. I talked to several people from WoA about Christianity. It turns out that there are more of them that are Christians than I first thought. Also, one of the people from the CU has expressed an interest in it and posted a resume for himself, his main reason for "employability" as part of a team is...

Today I hurt Teifion using nothing more than just my thumb, I believe that alone should be enough for anybody to accept me
I'll get him some time I'm sure. I did that for most of the night. Halfway through blogging I heard some people talking to Sam outside my room and went out to laugh at Sam. It turned out that Sam, Dominique and Emma were talking. After finding out that Sam was being as slow as last time Dominique decided to try a few verbal jousts, too bad I've had much more practice and wasn't half inebriated.
Punching Pillows I tried the exercise AJ suggested today and it seems to be quite a good "light" exercise. I think I need to do more situps and generally eat more food.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shame you never mentioned the part about me kicking your ass, but thanks for correcting my name :p

Teifion said...

Shame you never even touched my ass, let alone kicked it...

Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah, you just can't stand being beat by a girl and you know it :p