The blog has now moved!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Phase 2 of my experiment - Thursday

Up nice and early for my 0900 lab. In it myself and David got some work done (good work too) and combined with some stuff I'll be doing over the holidays, we're doing well. I remembered that the busses were timed so that I'd have to wait around or walk home. I brought the bike. It' basically got a tyre that takes two days to go down, it's really really weird. Getting back I played Deimos Rising a little, did WoA stuff and still felt tired (but not nearly as tired as recently). Acutally, I think tired is the wrong word. Apathetic would be more apt, I can do stuff, I just can't be bothered. Hope it goes away soon. In the evening I went to my C lab then to Christianity Explored. Tonight was about judgement, Heaven and Hell. We had some interesting talks and I am certanly feeling more and more like becomming a Christian is a good idea, it's all making sense and fits together perfectly. After getting back I did more WoA stuff, this time on the PHP side of things and failed to fix a bug that's been on the site for a while (to do with text-encoding). I also played Deimos Rising. I've found that a different combination of controls results in me being able to hold down about 4 (that's all I can hold down). It appears the problem lies in the arrow keys.

The experiment Before Tuesday, I'd not used shampoo on my hair for maybe a month or two. This resulted in it being a little oily (but not that bad at all). Now, I used a small ammount of shampoo on it and it's now oil free. The reason? I think that the reason is that if you wash your hair with shampoo everyday your body feels the need to create lots of oil to keep it clean, if you don't use shampoo your body stops needing to make bucket loads of oil and maintains a good balance. Either way, it'll be interesting to see how long my hair stays like this. So far nobody has been able to tell the difference by look, even when asked, so it can't have looked too bad before (or it just looks atrocious now...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see you're being brainwashed by the christians... poor you..

Teifion said...

I quite disagree with both parts of your statement.

What Christianity Explored (CE) does is to present evidence in a systematic and logical manner. I believe Brainwashing normally uses somewhat different methods.

Poor me? Firstly, I lead a Christian Lifestyle, minus giving my life to God. I enjoy the company of the Christians as they are nice people and have accepted me into their group, I fail to see how that in any way shape or form creates the feeling of sympathy you clearly have for me.