The blog has now moved!

Friday, April 07, 2006

I made a new friend - Friday

Yay, no lectures. I had breakfast in the refectory at about 1000 ish and met a random person (called Claire) who has a Mac. I also chatted to Aaron and some of his friends before spending the next few hours playing Deimos Rising and doing very little else. In the afternoon I cycled into town to see a guy, he wasn't there but had already told me he might not be, still, I needed to go to Tesco anyway to get something to drink and something to eat (okay, I got some coke and polos, I've already got chocolate, peanuts and will make some sandwhiches). Dinner was nothing amazing, though not long before it I did get onto the second last level of Deimos Rising. I also got offered a lift home from SiƤn in the CU (well, by her parents through her) but turned it down as it'd be much later than the train and I have never met her parents before. In the evening I did more Deimos Rising and WoA stuff (who'd a thought I'd do some of that?) thne went to bed. Still feeling un-motivated.

You are what you eat? Would having a fried breakfast have a de-motivating effect on my state of mind, even if I did exercise and other such stuff during the day?

0 comments: