The blog has now moved!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Where did the day go? - Friday

Up and about nice and late, managed to have breakfast by 1030 or so. After doing random Computer based things I went into town on a bus to get some bread and a package from the Royal Mail place (someone didn't pay enough postage). Due to some sprinting on my part I managed to get the same bus back, wow, I'm getting fast. Getting back I laughed at some of the stuff in the Private Eyes and started work on some stuff. I've done most of the ECE KTG website thing, just gotta alter the layout slightly and copy+paste a couple of pages in. I'm several levels ahead in Marathon and that's about it for "before dinner". During dinner we talked about next week. It should be interesting. Sam is going home and so Duane and I have agreed that whatever we were going to do to Sam, we'll do to Jack. I think it's probably good that Duane and I are not going to do stupid stuff to each other, I can see it getting out of hand quite fast (Duane's got some very good ideas). Sam also said that he's immune to any kind of fooling, that was the wrong thing to say to Duane and Myself. Notice that he for one forgot to mention the word April at the start of that statment. There's only one problem, I won't be meeting anybody from the CU on the Saturday so can't play all those excellent jokes I was planning... The evening was spent writing a massive tutorial for WoA, playing a very little Marathon and doing a small number of Push Ups.

Pranks What is the best prank you have ever played on someone. Actually, make that pranks, I'm sure that most of the people reading this have no stories to tell whatsoever...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You could always try completing the idea my roomies and I had. You know the one.

Anonymous said...

we got my daddy to come to church to be stood up on a chair in front of the whole sunday school (so much younger) and be sang to for his 40th. Was very well exectuted and he suspected nothing.. teehee!

Teifion said...

I'm liking AJ's idea ;)

As for the singing one, that was nice, how large was the sunday school?