The blog has now moved!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

A sunny day - Sunday

I was going to get up at 0900 so I could grab a slow breakfast (plus wash) and also do things such as check mail. However my body decided that because it'd woken up at 0600 it didn't want me to realise the time, luckily I got out of bed in time to actually go to church. The morning service was about the temptations that Jesus went through. The point I've picked out of the service is that in today's culture we depict the devil as an almost mischievous creature, when in reality it should be somewhat more serious. After the service I stood around and chatted to people for a while. Mathew very kindly gave me a biscuit that he'd made in the sunday school, this was because I made him the othello game and I thought it was really rather nice of him to do that. Myself, Joe (I've just thought, it's a lady, should it be written as Jo?), Siän, Brierley, Steve (now called Stuffedpig as a nickname...), Andy Ward and Andrew (I don't know his surname) went to the pub for a meal. After a 40 minute wait to get in (it was busy) we had to wait maybe 15 minutes for the food. It was excellent though a little pricey by my standards (I probably verge on the stingy side). We stayed for a long time and I had a nice time talking to Siän and Jo(e). After the lunch we sat in Brierley's room (I'd have offered mine but it's probably not a good idea) and chatted about things. I supplied Chocolate :) The Evening service was about Church leadership and I'm not really able to comment on it at all so I won't try. It was in no way however boring. After the service Brierley and myself walked back to langstone whereupon I went to my room, checked WoA, blogged and went to bed.

Apologies I apologise for yesterdays blog. I should have thought before writing the clearly offensive and insulting comments. It is yet another reminder to me that I'm far from perfect and need to think of HWFIP more often. To Anonymous, whoever you really are, sorry for the offense caused.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no problems mate. Im not a harsh person unless called upon.

I accept your aplogises and i hope you accept mine.

anonymnous :)

lol

Teifion said...

Excellent, that's all cleared up