The blog has now moved!

Monday, March 06, 2006

Tired and Apathetic - Monday

I got up and in for my 0900 lab. Stage 1 was to solder stuff, due to experiance in GCSE I found this easy and quite interesting. After the three hours of lab we had a break. I spent that time playing a little Marathon and chatting (about Marathon and the oldness of it). After the break there was a lecture on programming in a new langauge called VHDL. It's completely different to any other and I'm not very good at explaining why. On another note, at the start of the class, I threw my bottle at the bin and missed. I was a good 15m away, it landed half a meter short, bounced perfectly off the floor into the bin. I was impressed (I was going to get up and put it in properly if I missed). The afternoon lab was not nearly as good, we had to analyse the stuff we'd soldered. I couldn't do all of it and so haven't got as many marks as I'd like. I got back in time for dinner (though I had to queue for a while). I rushed dinner and sprinted to the bus (just about got it). Sam arrived a good half an hour late for the CU meeting and the whole thing was just singing, no talk so it was rather boring. Next week should be better as we've got about 3 other CUs comming down. By the end of the meeting I was tired and got the bus straight back to Langstone. I feel very tired and unbothered by anything, but I'll mention how the situation with Duane is going. Having realised exactly what my position was he's taken it in a very mature manner and though he didn't actually say he wouldn't, I got the idea that he's going to try to take my wishes into consideration more if I take his into consideration more.

Tip of the day Normally, when feeling tired when you shouldn't be (such as at 6 in the evening), try doing something that you really like, it normally wakes you up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive always took your feelings into consideration, you just havent done the same with others.. so in effect nothing has changed until you change.

i dont hate you or dislike you, i am just annoyed with the way your handling this.

duane

Anonymous said...

Wow a meeting of worship and I missed it. :-(