The blog has now moved!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm invted to a Wedding! - Wednessday

I got up for an 0900 lecture. It would have been the Internet Apps lecture but I decided that I would turn up to a math lecture that someone was doing (the people without Internet Apps have their maths at different times). It learnt a lot more there and will be turning up to this lecturer's lectures more often. After the maths I had two lovely hours of mind numbing maths. I've managed to forget almost everything already which isn't a good sign. After that I walked to Tesco with Gareth and we got some food. By jogging half the way back from Tesco we managed to catch the bus which was rather handy. Getting back I played some more Marathon and then did a lot of Economics sort of stuff in WoA. Tonight's hall group was quite good. We had a good time and I got another hint. They're veering away from getting a Girl Friend to Keeping one. Still, if people offer advice I do try to accept it. Also, today's title is true, I've been invited to Sarah and Lawrence's Wedding. Two things that'll be a slight impedance to me. 1 - It's on a Saturday. 2 - It's in Portsmouth 7 days after I have to vacate my room in Langstone. Still, I'm going to try and go. I also learnt how to make a form of Napalm today (Graham and Lawrence have had childhoods somewhat more explosive than mine). Once again, I find myself going to bed at a time far later than I'd like, yet having to get up in the middle of the morning (early for me is 0600, not 07something). Ah well, no math test this Friday means I get a lie in there.

Sarah's Tip of the week Do not blame anything on 'that time of the month', it will not help the situation in any way, shape or form.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it isn't actually in Portsmouth Ti!
Its in eastleigh rather than eastney. So its admittedly still not very close to Wales but its half way between southampton and Winchester

Teifion said...

I meant to say Southampton, but forgot. Thanks for clearing it up :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah's Tip of the week
Do not blame anything on 'that time of the month', it will not help the situation in any way, shape or form.


ignore that Ti, EVERYTHING can be blamed on that.

Anonymous said...

everything can be blamed on that



but only if you happen to be the girl doing the blaming of your own behaviour