The blog has now moved!

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Dead on my bum - Friday

I know it's normally feet, but I'm sitting down. I am however able to convey the highlights of today to my loyal blog readers. Firstly I had a nice lie in, got into Uni for Tawfik's lecture dull but I understood it. I'm glad he did a re-cap of the stuff. After that I had a Math test. I'm positive I got the six or so marks needed to pass, but I'm not going to get drunk over it. Got back just in time for dinner. It was pretty tasty, I wish I'd gotten some extra steak pie for supper... After dinner I went onto the WoA forums and began reading, chatting and whatnot. That was at about 1800. It's not 0200 on Saturday and I'm rather tired. For those intersted, here is a link that'll show you that all of the Custodians have a lot on their plates, but still maintain a sense of humour http://www.woarl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3267#3267 As a side note, tune in on monday to hear how I do at chatting to random Girls on the bus. Lorna suggested that I need a Girl Friend, when asked 'where will I get one' by myself she suggested the bus. Anton is of corse/cause (too tired to know which) for it, though said he could not offer any pointers on the subject of spontainious discussion. One Paul Wolv however was slightly better. It should be intersting, and hopefully won't go anything like the following. *Today I met Ana, she's a fast moving lady with a devastating smile. My crotch should feel better in a couple of days* I've got two current plans for HOW to start the conversation (carrying it on isn't to problematic). 1 - Compliment an item they are in possession of (clothing etc). It does have to be a real compliment 2 - Query them on their course and try to think of intersting questions to ask them about it. Anton suggested using phone numbers as score, the more numbers I got the higher the score. I'm going to try my best :) Owing to tirdness there is no annoying noise of the day, I'm far to tired to get annoyed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see that someone (not mentioning any names) needs a new bike!!

Major Look said...

Maybe a good way to start a conversation would be to get on the bus early, and then in a gentlemanly like manner, get up and offer a young lady a seat. In that way, you already have her attention, and she feels kindly towards you.

If she refuses the seat, she may well either be to much of a feminist or just plain not interested in you ;-)

Maybe it would be best not to talk about WOARL, but instead, to ask her questions - and 'listen'.

Teifion said...

I have over a month to play my sport, and for a long day, the bus may well be better.

I wasn't planning on talking about World of Arl, I'm not completely clueless there :)

I like the idea of offering the seat, I'll try that too. I was planning to listen a lot.

Anonymous said...

no vegetarians

Mum said...

I have never known you at a loss for conversation. I still remember you as a 3 year old ... oops that is a rather embarrassing story

Teifion said...

"no vegetarians"

Any chance you can elaborate on that one?