The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Bad news on the Blog - Tuesday

Owing to a connection problem I can't post my blog today (well not properly). I'll have a double length feature tomorrow. I can however sum up. The day was okay, all traces of the cold are gone and one person has started talking to Cerys over MSN (well done SiƤn), I'll be having a go at the others tomorrow. Major topic of the day is that the internet here has gummed up and I can only use wireless (means I have to leave my room).

4 comments:

Mum said...

no internet in your room - it's a hard life :)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I'm experiencing the same sort of thing at the moment as well. However it is nice not to have screaming and shouting all through the house although the neighbours seem to be trying to make me feel at home by invading my silence. I think I'll turn the speakers up.

Major Look said...

Yes, life is bad when the internet is down. Also bad when there is LAG LAG LAG!!

I must admit the past few days have been nice during the day - no noise - no LAG and no Screaming and shouting!

Oh no, they're coming home again.... aaaaaargh!

Teifion said...

It's all better now, thank you for your kind words of support :)