The blog has now moved!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Catch Up - Tuesday + Wednessday

It is now 0019 on Thursday, all will be explained. Tuesday was mostly un-eventful, I managed to lock myself out of my room, the porter let me back in straight away. My internet also mucked up, it's all fixed now. Today was somewhat more interesting, I found that the marks for the C test were appaling, though Chi did mention that some people had done well. I'll tell you my mark soon. However, you don't want to hear about lectures, you want funny stories and stuff that happened with the CU. Tonight was a CU social (we have them reguarly). It was a photo hunt, you had a list of stuff and had to take photos of you doing that. Having me in the team was rather useful as I am agile and happy to do all manner of stupid looking things for humour. But that's not the part that's really funny. On the way to the event, we were in the car and for some reason we all went 'ahhhh' (the nice sort). I can't remember why, but I decided to do it in a really deep voice afterwards (Sarah, Briley and Lorna probably said I sounded like a girl). Sarah then did it even lower, but that's not the end of it. She also made several stupid statements about herself (I doubt they're true, and they'd embarrass her if they were here). I noted them down in my book and she tried several times to get the notebook. I'm going to have to give her Anton's MSN, they've heard all about your suggestions Anton. After the pictures thingie we all went to a house and watched two episodes of Lost. For the first one I asked lots of questions, but by the second I was actually quite interested and only asked sensible ones. The two episodes were the last two of series two, I am going to see if series three comes out soon.

Rubbish Suspense Music You just know something is going to happen, and normally, you know what... Annoyance Factor - 3 Weirdness Factor - 8 Volume Factor - 4 Ease of Creation - 0 Average - 3.75

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take it you refer to my suggestions regarding the World of Arl? :P

Hey, I'm just trying to help. And for the record, anything Teifion says I've said is probably severly distorted or just plain made up.

Go ahead and give Sarah my MSN if you like, I'm sure she'll tell me something I can use in future negotiations with your WoA team.

Mum said...

so just how badly did you do in the C test?

Brett Jordan said...

Lost is only up to Series 2, even in the States. The latest episode, Lost 2, episode 10 was broadcast yesterday... my guess is that Charlie is going to be in BIG trouble :-)

Teifion said...

The marks are not out yet

I'll give Sarah your MSN, but she's not interseted in WoA :P