The blog has now moved!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Slightly Better - Sunday

I laid in bed until about 0900 ish. Got up, had a tuna fish sandwich for breakfast and did some web design. At 1000 I walked to chruch with Lorna, we were the only students there. When we walked back home, it was raining. Lorna moaned that the hood on her coat was too big, I didn't point out that I had no hood, instead I told her a tale of how I becaume completely and utterly drenched (it's a short story and not the fun). We had a cup of tea in the refectory, after that Lorna went off and I had another cup of tea. Once almost everyone was out of the refectory the lady at the counter gave me some free lunch (mmmm) which was excellent. I got back, did some more WoA web design and played a lot of Marathon. Awsome game. I played for most of the day but I've developed a headache again, I think I need to drink more. I also helped an American with some GCSE (or lower) level of probability, it was quite relaxing to explain how to perfom some of the stuff and I'm glad I could help. As a side note my MSN contact is taking up 2/3rds of my screen, if I never talk to you, it's because you never talk to me and you're taking up valuble space.

Whatever you call that noise when you have a headache Most annoying Annoyance Factor - 9 Weirdness Factor - 5 Volume Factor - 1 Ease of Creation - 1 Average - 4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is the course work coming along?

Teifion said...

Excellent