The blog has now moved!

Monday, January 09, 2006

C'easy - Monday

I got up in time for my 0900 lecture. Nobody turned up so I've gotta go see Branislav tomorrow. My friends and I spent that hour very importantly playing Quake. After that I went to my C practical lesson. Only, it turned out that the test was THIS week not next. I memorised three lines of code (I only used 2 of them) and sat the test. It was not that hard and I'm expecting a good mark, my time spent over the holidays messing with PHP really came in handy. PHP is almost identical to C. I left a half hour early, by the looks on the faces around me only I had found it easy. Still, I knew what I was doing and chatted to some other people about it. After my friends left the test I chatted to them, found that I'd done much better than them and walked to Tesco with Aaron and Peter. After getting back I did my laundry and drank copius ammounts of hot drinks. Most of the afternoon was taken up by Marathon and dinner (Pork Chops). The CU had a social in the pub that night. Half of the people were at a birthday party so I only gave out 3 scooby strings. Those three people have promised to talk to you over MSN Cerys, so make sure you accept their requests. It was nice seeing most of the people again, several people are thinking about World of Arl and they came up with some neat ideas (some of which are in motion already). Ben particuarly likes the idea (his eyes lit up with a story about the Zeroth Order) and I'm positive he'll be joining. I'm feeling much better and looking forwards to a random day tomorrow, the timetable thingie is broken and I need to randomly remmeber what I've got tomorrow. I'll just turn up to Internet Apps at 0900 and tag along to people that somehow have a copy of the time table on them.

Whirring of the Hard Disk when all is quiet Most annoying when you are trying to get to sleep. Annoyance Factor - 7 Weirdness Factor - 5 Volume Factor - 2 Ease of Creation - 1 Average - 3.75

3 comments:

Mum said...

perhaps you could copy someone else's timetable and then you would know where you are supposed to be. A copy of the test timetable might be a good idea too.

on other matters - glad you are feeling better

Teifion said...

I'm way ahead of you :P

Anonymous said...

Ty, we tried to add your sister, but the address you gave us didnt work :(

any help would be appreciated.