The blog has now moved!

Sunday, January 01, 2006

More modding - Saturday

I somehow couldn't be bothered to get out of bed until 1200. Arakasi says it's Holiday Syndrome and I shouldn't worry. I found that there was a new version of my forum so I spent an hour upgrading it. I then spent somewhat less time installing other mods. I spent a lot of time planning some WoA RPG stuff. I've just gotten a copy of Omni Graffle and I've got a need to make flow charts, diagrams and random stuff with it. This actually took a long time to get everything nice and neat. In the evening I helped with the Curry (cooking and eating) then the family watched a film. After that I goofed around with the Database of the forum, chatted to some people and didn't do much to celebrate the new year. Sorry. On a side note WarpGhost and I did spend the very first part of 2006 having fun and adding descriptions to different forums. They're all something related to the team or person, even if it's just that they'll get the joke. Here are some of the best (that most people will think are amusing). Eldmark (Anton the Swede): Eldmark, the place where everybody knows how to deal with ladies Caliphate (A Scotsman, and now an American): Impersonating royalty since..... Saldean (A bunch of nomads): The only reason we don't have a city is cos we're lost.... The Unwanted (Arakasi's temporary team): The only reason they are Unwanted is because of their smell.... Misuti (Nightbringer's team): Warning: You are locked out of your own forum Albed (A Dwarven team run by young people): Bring your own beard Taranaska (Anti magical fanatics): A Wizard's Best Friend™ Sorry for the lack of a story...

Ticking Clocks No comment needed.... Annoyance Factor - 9 Weirdness Factor - 4 Volume Factor - 3 Ease of Creation - 5 Average - 5.25

0 comments: