The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

woarl.com - Tuesday

I got up at something like 1000 today, i'm getting up earlier and earlier these days. I got downstairs, answered the customary 100 posts on WoA and got myself a cup of tea. I spent some downloading more mods for WoA, it's like an addiction... I also registered my new domain name and server. woarl.com is now mine and it's GREAT. From having experiance dealing with names.co.uk I've gotta say that it's hard to make more of a difference. The tech support is fast and effective, there's lots of space and bandwidth. And then we get to the Control Pannel, it's excellent. If you want to use them, PLEASE register with my referal link of http://www.siteground.com/index.htm?referrerid=20860. If you stay for more than 30 days I get THREE free months. Yes, that's right, if four of you register then I get a free year. It's cost me £35 (or will once I pay my dad)... Most usefully I can give out @woarl.com email addresses and custom FTP accounts (such as for the very talented Khornesone so he doesn't need to pay to host images for us and can upload them right away). Is there anything in particular you'd like to see on the blog in the upcomming week?

Tumble Dryer Our tumble dryer is not loud, but the occasional clonk can worry you a little... Annoyance Factor - 2 Weirdness Factor - 6 Volume Factor - 1 Ease of Creation - 3 Average - 3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about interesting blog topics. That would be a nice change.

Teifion said...

All of my comments are interesting, that is, assuming you're an interesting person. If you're not an interesting person then maybe you shouldn't be here ;)

On a more serious note, what do you consider to be 'interesting' that I do not?