The blog has now moved!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Sounds like a laugh - Wednessday

I got up nice and early today, about 1000. I logged onto MSN and WoA, and Anton from Sweden was there. For those who have only just joined us, I shall fill you in on what Anton likes to do. Anton is clearly very happy in his marrige and would like other's to be happy too. As such he keeps giving me advice and suggestions about ladies. I'm not offended in any way by this, nor annoyed. Today I decided I could play a joke on him, here's a transcript of the events, I'm talking to Anton over MSN. Teifion: Hey Anton, great news Anton: What's that? Teifion: I got a girlfriend :) (In the background I googled "Fat Girl") Anton: YAY, at last, so happy for you Teifion: Me too, you wanna see a picture of her? (Results came up and I clicked a promising one) Anton: Sure Teifion: *sends link to picture found on the internet of some fat girl* Anton: Hey! That's not fair, you got my hopes up Teifion: Bwahahahhahaha I think Anton took it as a joke, but he's forgotten his password for his blogger account and has yet to realise it's got anonymous posting enabled, he won't be making any comments. I also got some new speakers I'd ordered today. They're pretty swell, the subwoofer is excellent, the comparisson between them and the computer's speakers is staggering. Now when Sam plays loud music I can match him (that's not why I got them, but it's a nice bonus). I spent some time working on various things around WoA and helping Ben get his website working. He's been stuck with Tiscali all this time so I told him to upload to my server, I think it's somewhat faster. Now, to repeat yesterday, what'd you like to see more of on the blog?

Tinny Laptop Speakers After listening to them for a long time you really do realise the lack of bass... Annoyance Factor - 4 Weirdness Factor - 1 Volume Factor - 3 (that's the problem) Ease of Creation - 4 Average - 3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wud just like to say.... THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH FAT GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! :D

Teifion said...

Why'd I say there is? The reason I chose 'fat girl' as the search title was because I knew I'd find the most rediculous picture as fast as possible, thus causing Anton to realise it's a joke.

Anonymous said...

'ridiculous' applies there is summing wrong with it..!!! Ooooh digging a deep deep hole here!!! Tee hee, just playin with ya!

Teifion said...

You mean ridiculous IMPLIES, not applies. Implicity is not a crime, it just means you ASSUME that I'm out to annoy people.

As for digging a hole, I' inclined to politely disagree with you :P

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the late comment but I'm a little behind on the blog reading.

Firstly, Sarah is right, there is nothing wrong with fat girls. The picture Teifion showed me, however, was more a case of obesity.

Secondly, I would like to point out that I was misquoted in every single line.

Teifion said...

"Secondly, I would like to point out that I was misquoted in every single line."

If by 'misquoted' you mean 'quoted correctly' then I'd agree with you, otherwise I'm going to go with a smily sticking it's tounge out.

:P