The blog has now moved!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Long Trip - Friday

I got up real early, I needed to get everything ready. I packed, went to Tesco to get food and pack in time for 1200. I even went round to say bye to my Gran and Uncle. I left the house at 1200. The train left Port Talbort at 1249. From here I got the 1253 train to Fratton. I got into Fratton at about 1640. For those counting, that's a 4 hour, 40 minute trip so far. One of my presents for Christmas was a massive bag to carry stuff with. This bag has wheels on it too for when you put as much stuff as me in it. My bag must have weighed 30+ KG. This meant that the 1 and a half mile trip from Fratton station took me an HOUR. I got into Campus and spent some time cleaning up my room and eating noodles. I spent some time watching Star Wars and then listening to the Inside Mac Games podcast. The cat that I got from my Auntie now has a name. It is called Splat! Anyhoo, I'm getting an early night, g'dnight No Annoying noise today sorry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just as well you were so organised that you got everything done so efficiently and still managed to catch your train :)

Anonymous said...

why have u gone back already?!?! Everyone seems so eagar to get away from home!!! lol! Im leaving it till last minute! woo!

Teifion said...

I'm an efficient person, anybody who knows me should know that :)

As for you Sarah, you live much closer than me, I couldn't get a Saturday train and the train on Sunday is a pain (5 switches I think). Anyhoo, I'm enjoying being back earlier than you wimps :P

Major Look said...

Yes, I agree with Anonymous - Getting up early and then getting to Tesco, getting to your Grans, getting to Port Talbot and also carrying that heavy bag all on your own - you are my hero!!