The blog has now moved!

Monday, January 02, 2006

Neural Networks - Monday

I spent all day working. Work work work... Okay, I didn't but I need to look like I am. I got up before 1200, browsed the forum and did some more WoA stuff. I also decided that I'll be buying a server for WoA so I don't need to use my Dads. It'll mean that the other Custodians get key's to the Database (except that WarpGhost one, he's a bit dodgy). I spent a long time improving the XML parser. The funny thing is that the part I am working on is the part that won't work on thejordans.biz (or buzz for Potsie) server and so I can't show you yet. I spent some time helping my Dad to sort out the brake cables for the bike. There's also a saddle on it. I'll have to get a picture of myself in my high visibility jacket riding the bike, it'll give you all a laugh. Then you'll realise that the bus takes 15 mintues to get to Uni, runs only ever half hour and not on weekends. You'll compare that to an 8 minute ride when I want to go fast and see that actually, I'm much cooler than you can ever hope to be... I spent several hours after a delicious dinner (flicked the vegitables under the table, Taz loved them) working on an explanatino of my programming project for Uni. Here it is. I've checked the link, the first person from WoA to MSN me saying it's broken gets a state of non-peace with my team. Custodian team or not...

Brake Screeching When you really want to slow down, but just can't because your brakes won't work properly, you get a lovely screeching noise. Annoyance Factor - 5 Weirdness Factor - 3 Volume Factor - 8 Ease of Creation - 2 Average - 4.5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link isn't working.......

Paul

Mum said...

the cat is a carnivore so you must have eaten the vegetables - glad you liked them I will give you more next time!

Teifion said...

@WarpGhost, we all know what you're like...

@'Paul', I'm faily sure that's not Paul...

@Mum, read the article...