The blog has now moved!

Friday, November 25, 2005

Yay, end of the week - Friday

I had no 0900 today, whoopie. That meant a lie in until 1000 ish. After getting up, having breakfast and browsing the net I did some maths revision, it paid off. When I got to uni and sat down after Tawfik's lecutre (real boring) I really learnt the questions well. In fact, by the time the exam came, I was worryingly confident. The exam is out of 20 marks (maths for those who have only just joined). This exam was on Trigonometary and nobody was looking forwards to it very much. Here are the marks I think I can forsee comming out of it, 40% is a pass (8 marks). Minimum Mark = 9 Probable Mark = 13ish Maximum Mark = 16 Mentally I think I got 16, but so far I've rarely been right there so I'm going to go with 13. The question I couldn't do is below. Solve 16cos^Øsin^Ø - 12cos^Ø - 12sin^Ø + 9 = 0 The ^ means that it is squared, and the Ø is the closest I could get to Theta. I cycled home, remmebered that I had the Student Training and found I had half an hour to get to the union. I downed a mug of tea, tunafish sandwhich and a couple of sweets and headed off. The whole thing looks like it'll be good, they're working on getting stuff for us such as book vouchers and free entry to the Union (club) in the evenings. I got back, found I'd missed dinner so had another sandwhich. I spent the rest of the evening doing some C and munching on sweeties.

Interesting Item of Yesterday - For those that don't read the comments, yesterday a lady said that I looked very good in trousers. It looks like the nickname shorts won't be sticking for long...

2 comments:

Major Look said...

Regarding the trousers comment - did she mean when you wore them over your head? ;-)

Teifion said...

Surprisingly enough, no. For some reason men look better wearing more, I said that next time I'd wear an Arctic Jacket. And maybe a life jacket too.....

(Okay, I didn't say lifejacket, I just suggested the coat)