The blog has now moved!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Aching - Monday

I overslept my 0900 lecture, which isn't a problem, apparently it was useless anyway. I turned up to the C lab and managed to do okay. After the lab I talked to Shikun Zhou and found that I didn't need to turn up to the lab that afternoon, wooohoo, free afternoon. I spent that afternoon talking to Aaron and watching various funny videos off the net. Dinner was below standard, I'm hoping Tom will make up for it tomorrow. I spent the Evening talking to a friend from Wales, a guy from Sweden (telling me why shorts are not as good in the eyes of the ladies as trousers). I also wrote out some stuff for WoA. With regards to the name of the post, My whole torso, that means stomach, back, chest and shoulders has been aching all day. I think I need to do push ups every day, sit ups too....

Intersting thingie of the Day - What I was most asked about by people on MSN today = Whale photos....

0 comments: