The blog has now moved!

Friday, November 25, 2005

18 Miles - Thursday

0900 lab for two hours, well, I got up late, but beat the bus there, I'm happy. After the lab I cycled back, did some PHP and ate lunch. The afternoon lecture was good fun. We tallied 7 stupid questions by Tom. Hassan knows that Tom is an idiot and made several remarks that we all thought were hilarious. Hassan also presented a problem, I solved it and he got me to explain how to the class. After the elevator pitch yesterday, it was easy. The problem was a simple formula and I of coruse explained it very well. Right after the lecture I went to tighten up my brakes, I'd almost crashed into a car the other day ^^. Deano came out and asked me if there was a problem with my bike. He then pulled out some Hex keys and really tightened up my brakes for me. I got some hex keys from Wilkinson for 2.50 at Deano's suggestion. Thanks Deano. My front brakes are now much better. I moped around the library for three quarters of an hour before meeting with the CU to help set up the sound for the night. I had to leave early to get dinner, but I came back and played doorman. After the service we walked to a pub, found it full and instead went to a candy shop. I bought some sweets (and so did everybody else). After that I walked Sophie, Sian and then Sam home. You'd think it weird me walking a guy home, but I figured that if he's on his own he's a target, and I've got a bike so I don't care. Of interest is that Sian and Sophie still don't believe I can go more than 20mph on my bike on a flat road.... I cycled back through SNOW, my eyes stung every time a snowflake hit them.

Item of the Day - I didn't visit the WoA page once today

3 comments:

Mum said...

"... and I of coruse explained it very well."

so modest!

we have a snow day here

Teifion said...

I had a snow night.

I forgot to mention that I wore trousers and one lady said the following.

'You look very good in trousers'

:p

Taken completely out of context, two ladies have said I am naturally hot, the problem is that in context they're refering to temprature :(

Major Look said...

I also had a 'snow day' - but had to drive 100 miles in it rather than having a day off in it!! Bah humbug,..