The blog has now moved!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Posting Early Today - Friday

At 1715 I'll be on a hovercraft on my way to the Isle of Wight, this means no blog for the weekend. Got up for my 0900 lecture, it was a bit chillier today and there was no double decker bus. That meant I couldn't wave at people ^^. The lab was okay, that 'moron' on a motorbike a few weeks ago was my partner, we laughed a bit. He said sorry and that he thought I was a nutcase because I went so fast. We had a cracking time. I got back, had a big lunch (no idea when dinner is) and downloaded Gods Debris by Scott Adams. I then packed and spent some time reading it, it's gripping (description on the site). I'm taking the laptop as I'm also taking the camera, this means I'll be able to get tons of pictures and also blog the whole thing, I will NOT be doing web-design or WoA results this weekend, even if I've got the fastest connection going, it's a CU weekend and I'm only taking the laptop to enhance it, not take over from it. Item of the Day - Awsome Book

0 comments: