The blog has now moved!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Pedjumping - Wednesday

I've decided to stop writing the date in the title, I get it wrong too often. My day started at 0900, the lectures were nothing special. The chat with Reinart (I spelt it wrong last time) was quite good, he's going to teach me some stuff on Neural Networks for the Othello game. I sat down for a few hours before the Student Guide thingy was due, I attended. It was quite good, I'm rather unhappy that Nick Savage isn't one of my lecturers, he's a really interseting person. I'm also going to be paid £5.98 an hour, specifically, 2.5*£5.98 for today :) On my way in I played a round of my new sport, Pedjumping. I really really scared someone. Pedjumping involves going as fast as possible, as close as possible to people that cross the road when you've got right of way, and scaring them as much as posslbe. On the way home I was attacked by some morons, they threw something like sand at me, however I long ago stopped cycling with my mouth open, things fly in there... I got back, washed what little had hit me off (incase it was something bad) and went down to dinner. I must say that Marisa dissapointed me, after asking me what type of dounut I liked she didn't give it to me ^^ However, I got a second anyway (without even asking, Tom just said to take one). The CU hall group was quite good, we're going to meet up outside the Union at 1700 and I'll be carying as many bags as possible (being a gentleman). I went back to my room blogged and slept. On a side note, feel free to comment, whoever you are, even if you don't want to say the most complimentary things about me, though please refrain from swearing, young people read this too.

Interesting Item of the Day (IID or IIOTD) - Jupiter Misbehaves

3 comments:

Mum said...

I hear pedjumping may be included in the next Olympics

Teifion said...

Now you're just being stupid.

Major Look said...

I wonder if you are aware that pedjumping has been outlawed in the UK. However, pedscaring and pedbumping are still allowed under an ancient ruling, but only in Portsmouth. So just be careful how you report on your ped'ing'.