The blog has now moved!

Sunday, November 27, 2005

I think I gave myself a cough - Sunday

I got up in time to get to Church. The service was interesting, the problem is that Jonathan kept on jumping all over the place, I could have used a PDF Bible very happily there. After the service I cycled back and began looking on the internet for some tabular data of Apple Share prices. I realised that I need by thursday... Seeing as I didn't find the data, I'll be talking to Chi about it tomorrow. I was given free food by the cafeteria staff (they have leftovers on sundays, I'll be going there more often). At 1600 I went over to Feebies (I think I spelt your name right) along with a load of other people from the CU. We watched Vegitales, laughed and sung some songs. After the service I race Sarah back to Langstone. The problem is that I left my coat unzipped. This meant that it looked really cool, but let my chest get nice and cold. I now have a slight cough.

Item of the Day - Girls don't have balance, none of them can mount my bike (partly because they're all really short)

1 comments:

Major Look said...

A proper gent would let the air out of his tyres to allow a lady to mount the bike.

A proper lady would ride side saddle :-)