The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Good News - Monday

I don't have a cough. I got in for my 0900, despite being tired. After my first two lectures, I spent some time in the lab with David. We managed to get most of the stuff working. In the lab I was told that I should wear shorts, not sure why. I've also found some data to use for the Thursday thingie. After getting back I found I had mail. Thanks Dad for the CD, problem is, it won't work properly. I'm looking into getting a Mac OSX mod for it. I also recieved some mail from my Grandma, I can't however, remember her EMail address so can't contact her very easily. At the CU meeting I was told that I should wear trousers more often by several people and shorts by others. I'm starting to think that there's more to it than simple apperance. I was also called both Fit and Hot by someone, multiple times. Sadly, I can't tell when people are joking, so I'll have to assume they mean it. On the way home from the CU I sort of Raced Sarah, it was a good 3 miles, no traffic and no headstart, she of course won. My modem was also playing up, hence the late post.

Item of the Day - I'll be replacing this with a new thing. Person of the Day. The challange is to every day meet a new person, get their name a little about them. Today I met someone called Deniese. I call her 'Der-Neez' becuase she calls me something I've forgotten. She's a second year and goes to the CU, I didn't ask her what she studies. I challange you to meet a new person every day and post about them.

0 comments: