The blog has now moved!

Saturday, December 03, 2005

End of the Week - Friday

I got up at 0900, had breakfast and went down to the cafeteria. I used the great wireless to upload a new World of Arl site and add two items to the Chirstmas List. Both are books. I then went to Tawfik's lecture, it was pretty boring (as usual). Ironically, since my bike has been stolen the weather has been arotious for biking in. Today we had strong strong winds, yesterday, strong winds and lots of rain, the sort that gives me at least a little pause for thought. This evening myself, Briley, Sarah, Lorna and Lorna's sister, Faye went to the pub. There we met Greg, Sam and someone called Emma. I managed a good three pints of Coke tonight. I spent the time being told that I was very similar to someone from where Lorna and Faye lived called 'charlie'. From what I've heard he sounds similar, but different from me, I'd like to meet him.

Person of the Day - Faye. Faye is Lorna's sister. Lorna, Faye and their brother are triplets. Faye isn't at Uni, but next year will be going to Southhampton university. Faye currently works at a care home.

0 comments: