The blog has now moved!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Coursework handed in - Thursday

I got up nice and early, 0630 to be precise. 30 seconds after waking up, I knocked the alarm off for an hour and fell asleep. I managed to get all my breakfast down, dressed and washed before I had to go to the bus. I first went to Hassan's lab. David and myself were assessed and got 50%. We inquired as to why, we had the display working after all. We were told that we weren't doing something. I plan to have a quiet word with Hassan tomorrow if possible, he didn't emphasise that we had to do that, all of his lectures were on the programming side (which was top notch). After the lab I handed in my coursework and walked to Tesco with Robert and his floormate Sam. I got some milk and between us Robert and myself got some big chocolate cookies, mmmmm. After getting back I sat in the refectory and browsed the internet (Hassan's afternoon lecture was cancelled). Tom gave me free sandwiches, mmmmm, which were going to be left out for dinner (they hadn't sold or something). They were very nice. I think I had too many sandwiches, because I didn't eat all my dinner and couldn't go up for a second pudding (Tom had offered me one to start with). I went back to my room and played a bit of quake, finnished most of the stuff on my site, played some more quake and went to bed.

Person of the Day - Sam. He lives on the same floor as Robert and Lawrence. Sam studies Computer Animation or Graphics.

0 comments: