The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Quake 3 - Tuesday

I turned up to the 0900 Internet apps lecture. It was on the basics of CSS so I spent the time finding out that 15% of thejordans.biz server was due to one file. My next math test is on Complex Numbers, it looks like it'll be hard. David and myself managed to get our clock project working, we spent a good 15 minutes making sure that the display read 13:37 for when Hassan came over, only for him to say that he doesn't know what 1337 means and that we're meant to have 4 different digits... Cripp's lecture was semi-interesting. Someone brought along a Star Wars DVD so I spent some time looking at it in a program to do with DVDs and the Hard Drive, need I say more. After getting back I collected 201 rows of data for my B101 stuff. I'm going to talk to Chi about exactly what I need to do tomorrow and have it done for Thursday, we get 50% for just the spreadsheet! I got Quake 3 working on OSX, it runs nicely and I'm looking forwards to wiping the floor with my friends next time they play. I played it for about half an hour before I decided to chat to random people on MSN and get to bed not too late.

New person of the Day - Dave. Dave is from Guernsey and knows Tom from school. Apparently Tom was an idiot there too. Dave studies some sort of computer course and is in the same year as me.

0 comments: