The blog has now moved!

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Maths Test - Friday - 28th of October

I managed to lie in until very very late, no lectures until 1300. Mmmmmm. I turned up for Dr Tawfik's lecture after having a fried breakfast/brunch and managed to not fall asleep while he went (very slowly) over something I already knew. After the lecture I picked up a study pack and asked him not to use red on blue text again, it's very very hard to read. I grabbed a study pack and did some more revision. The test itself was not overly hard. The first question was not easy but only worth about 1/8th of the test, I think I got one or two marks from it (workings out). The rest of the test I think I got good marks for, minus one question, but again, lots of workings out to show that I know what I'm doing. That evening I did website design, laughed at E and F blocks when they managed to get a fire alarm go off. As they pushed one of the buttons (i.e. the ones behind GLASS) they have a 350 quid fine, despite them saying it was accidental.... Overall, a rather uneventful day

Lesson of the Day - Music sounds so different on headphones when compared to laptop speakers

1 comments:

Mum said...

why haven't you included about how wonderful it was to speak to your mother on Friday morning?