The blog has now moved!

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I can't think of a title - Wednesday - 26th of October

I got up at 0800, I somehow spelt through my alarm, most annoying. I managed to get to my lecture on time, and of course, it started 15 minutes late.... My second lecture of the day was rather boring, covering 'The Technology Context', basically why we shouldn't use MS Office but were still going to have to. Personally I'm going to look into a way of converting it at the last moment. For lunch I had Tuna Fish, mmmmm. I cycled back into town to see my bank, they told me to phone the Student Finance people and ask for a trace on my loan, the reason they gave was fair enough (that it's another bank and they can't trace it) and they were friendly enough that I'm not going to assume they're messing me around. The Dyslexia assessment thingy said that I may or may not be dyslexic. I now have a questionnaire that I've filled out and will be handing in tomorrow and have a 'screening', after that I've got another followup on the 2nd of November. Some of the questions are apparently stupid, I only found one stupid question. 'Is your handwriting difficult to read?' This being halfway through a HAND WRITTEN (answer wise) questionnaire, I was so tempted to leave it with a 'You tell me' as an answer. My day improved a lot after that, I got back and began the cooking of some sausages, in total it took me THREE HOURS to cook all 6 sausages, yes, 3 hours. However my CU hallgroup really did like them so it was worth it, plus my dinner tasted great. The hallgroup was great fun, we always chat and such before starting worship. Afterwards I went back to my room, wrote the blog and took an early night (for me anyway). As there is no LOTD today, I've instead been forced to place a Joke of the Day

Joke of the Day - You remind me of the Ocean - You make me sick

3 comments:

Mum said...

if the dyslexia people read the first sentence of your blog they should realise your spelling is not 'normal'.

Teifion said...

Thanks for the loving support tand feedback, it makes my heart sing with delight to see that people appriciate my "quirks"

Major Look said...

Forget about the support and feedback - I am still looking for the joke that you said was at the end of the blog ;-)