The blog has now moved!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Full to bursting point - Sunday

I got up, got to Siän's house and walked her to Church. Becca was at home this weekend and Ceryn was "ill". Yeah, "ill". The morning service was about how to be a Christian is to be a stranger to this fallen world and was interesting but I didn't find a specific point (or points) to come away with except that I should expect to be treated like an outsider when I make people aware that I am a Christian. For Lunch we went to the Thatched House where I had a Roast Dinner, or at least, most of one. Afterwards I went home and did some work on Phil the database, another bug had been found. The more bugs found now the better. Also, I recently viewed some pages on the Apple Standard of Coding and decided that it did make the code more readable. Now I have started to use this, the stuff I wrote so long ago is much harder to understand, it's amazing how much of a difference a month or two of not looking at some code can make in understanding it. In the evening I walked Siän to Church, Ceryn was again "ill". Apparently she was too tired to walk to church, well, that to me was a challenge and so I said that I could solve the problem. I offered to carry her. For some reason that too was turned down, yeah, strange I know. The evening service was on the book of proverbs and it was incredible how much information Jonathan could pull out of the first seven verses. After church myself and Siän went to Immanuel church for a pre-mission week CU meeting. Just before we went something happened which Siän really doesn't want me to blog so I won't blog it today. I know that she doesn't normally read the blog on weekday so I'll wait till sometime this week... Ceryn was at Immanuel so I made a big deal about her being healed. I thought it was funny and I think Ceryn appreciated the humour but was too "ill" to laugh. After the talk I went home, blogged and went to bed. I have an early morning tomorrow, there's a prayer meeting from 0800 - 0900, yes, 8 in morning.

1 comments:

Sammy Davies said...

Mate, you are thoroughly welcome.

Check out Pastor Jon's blog (link on mine, musings of a man).