The blog has now moved!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Party! - Friday

Lectures = Boring. I did however learn what would be in my exam next friday so that was boring but useful. After the lectures I walked back with Gareth where we talked about various geeky things and how when Windows Vista comes out nobody's computer is going to be able to run it because they'll all be too slow. I got back and tried to do some work but again felt really tired. It's very annoying as the work must be in on Wednesday, on the plus side I've already done half of what I need to do, on the downside the weekend might not be full of free time to do it and I've got an exam on Friday. In the evening I walked Siän from her house to a party at India's house. The party was good and I enjoyed it a lot, though there were not many games organised. Myself and Graham walked Siän and Becca to their homes and then walked home ourselves. I got home, had a sandwich and went to bed after blogging.

3 comments:

Major Look said...

"I got back and tried to do some work but again felt really tired. It's very annoying as the work must be in on Wednesday"

"The party was good and I enjoyed it a lot, though there were not many games organised"

I think I can see why you are tired. It seems like a hard life as a student and not really very fair. Why do they put all these silly lectures on during the day when they know students have been up all night and will be tired - stupid college lecturers!

Teifion said...

It's more that I get tired when I try to do something I find really boring.

Anonymous said...

Don't we all?