The blog has now moved!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Carols - Thursday

I had a nice lie in and was quite awake for my Lab. In the lab we found that our solution would not meet the marking criteria since it was too simple (we however are convinced it would actually work, we've worked through all the logic a few times now) but Hassan did point us in the correct direction. After the lab I went home and annoyingly felt very lethargic. However, I managed to pull myself into doing some more of the UML report. Between getting home and going to the CU Carol service I managed to get 7 pages done, a lot of it was diagrams but they required work too. Myself, Pete and Lauren went to the Carol service, it was good, I performed a reading (Matthew 2:1-12) and apparently had the mic turned right down for me because I had such a booming voice. After the Carol service we went to the pub where I found I was too tired to win a game of chess. I left the pub shortly after Emma told me to take drugs (it makes somewhat more sense in context). At home I talked to a Lady in Sheffield Uni and talked to her a little about cookies and how to make friends before going to bed.

0 comments: