The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A day late! - Monday

Firstly, sorry for the late post. I did have an internet connection (normally a lack thereof is the reason for a missed post). I was simply very very tired. My day started with me getting up at 0730, this was planned and meant that when I got to my Java lab, rather than be a little tired I was fully awake, it also meant I could take my time getting ready. The Java lab wasn't overly amazing, I got some good stuff done and I believe Chris did too. After the lab we had the joy (or, lack thereof) that is Formal Computing. It's getting very boring (it's not the lecturer's fault, he tries his best but it's a bit of a boring subject). After that I walked home with Ryan, got home, wrote some of a report for the UML project. As per usual I was helping with the sound system and so at 1630 Steve and myself collected it and arrived at the Union. Sam wanted to use the sound desk (simply controls volume of all our inputs and then the volume of them all going out), so, he'll be the one turning up nice and early. The talk was by Mike Mellor who gave the talks at the Mission Week last year, he was very happy to hear I'd become a Christian seeing as he remembered me from last year. After CU I went with Steve, Sïän and Jo to the "international Cafe". It's an event (weekly) where foreign students come and sit down (have some free food) and talk to British Christians. There isn't an overriding theme of Christianity, just of friendship. We arrived after the food but that didn't stop me getting a bag of crisps, lemonade and some sort of juice thing that didn't taste quite so nice this morning (forgot to put it in the fridge). After the cafe Steve went to the pub so I waLked Jo and Siän home, then went home myself. I got to bed at 0100 (not too unusual) and was very tired, hence the lack of blog.

2 comments:

Major Look said...

Glad you managed to get to the Java lecture and I hope the strange tasting fruit juice doesn't come back to haunt you!

Teifion said...

So far it's been mostly okay