The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Mediocre Day - Tuesday

Yeah, I didn't turn up to the Java lecture (are you really that surprised?) and it was cancelled anyway. I did go to the group tutorial, which was cancelled so that serves me right. As per usual on a Tuesday, lectures were boring. After lectures myself, Gareth and Peter went to Tesco where I bought the food (it's my turn), on the way back they decided to let me walk on ahead and wonder where they were. I've played this sort of joke on people before and I know that if you go back to look for them, it's probably not going to work. However, if you walk off and leave them behind it's much better. It took then about ten or fifteen minutes longer than me to get home, I thought it was quite funny. I spent the evening writing stuff for WoA, talking to some people about WoA and working on the Java project. Tomorrow I get paid to walk around in a stupid looking t-shirt (I'll see what I can do about a picture) and tell them how great the uni is, I'll get paid enough money to pay for my server rental for WoA, that's not too bad in my opinion. I also get free food (yeah, you knew it was coming didn't you?). I also get to attend an SSCC meeting thing, yeah, that's got free food too (you must have seen that coming). Incidentally I uploaded a video from the CU weekend away of some people mud-sliding. I'm not sure who the first person to speak is. Brierley is the second when she yells "Mud Wrestling" (yes, for Brierley that is yelling), I don't know who yells takedown, I have a sneaking feeling it's Pete, Becca mentions that she's filming it, Jo laughs and agrees that it should go on the site.

0 comments: