The blog has now moved!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Nice being home - Sunday

I didn't sleep amazingly well but well enough that I got out of bed and got a lift to Church from Gethin (he's learning to drive and is doing very well). The service was about the Geaneology of Jesus, about how his ancestors were really not that great, some of them were, some of them were not. Even the great ones had their problems. After the service I got a lift back via Gethin again and at home I did various things such as WoA and programming. I also played Stepmania with Cerys a little. Dinner was a delicious roast dinner which earns a whole Brussel sprout and a slice of carrot for it's score (hey, if you put few vegetables on the plater you're going to get a low score). In the evening I cycled to a carol service. I got there and apparently I wasn't meant to wear shorts, it was "cold" or some such rubbish like that. Bah, I felt fine (okay, my ears were freezing but I didn't bring my hat with me). The carols were okay, I sat at the back with Becca (no, completely different one from the CU, this Becca is the wife of Jonathan from Wales). I meant to ask about housegroups while there but forgot. Sam, I know you read this, so here's your mention, are housegroups still on? I cycled back, WoAed some more, laughed at Emma (with the aid of Huw) and went to bed.

1 comments:

mum said...

"...delicious roast dinner..."

there was delicious pudding too if you hadn't gorged on those brussels!