The blog has now moved!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Still not amazing - Wednesday

I had less of a lie in and spent more time playing games than yesterday. On the plus side the programming went well. I would like to take the time to write that it's very nice being home, I get lots of free food and there's also my cat whom pretty much falls asleep anywhere. Dinner was a very nice curry, I ate something I can't remember the name of (it began with an S) but otherwise I don't recall any veggies. Friday I'll be going to the party thingie in Ammanford (I think it's at Jonathan's house) which will be fun.

4 comments:

Emz said...

What time is the house party thingy?

Teifion said...

Currently Unknown, I might just turn up to Jon's house around 4 ish :D

Sammy Davies said...

well if you read what i wrote you'd know that it starts at 7:30 and its looking like being at the cellar. The reason for this. No living room is big enough for all of us. So if you wish to bring a santa hat or somoething by all means. The film showing will be (drum role please) "A Muppets Christmas Carol"

(I wanted Home Alone but some people selfishly watched this ono their own two nights ago :( )

Teifion said...

Awesome, I will be there for 7:30