The blog has now moved!

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Homeward Bound - Saturday

I got up, packed some final things into my bag and then myself and Lauren went to the station. Lauren's train was an hour before mine but I knew that if I were at home I'd be doing nothing but pacing around for a while waiting impatiently, might as well be at the station. I'm glad I did because Lorna got on a train half an hour after Lauren and so half of my wait was spent talking to her. When my train arrived I boarded it and started to read a book lent to me by Huw, I can't recall the name and it's not here in front of me so I can't tell you the name. However, due to lack of sleep my eyes were tired and instead I spent the journey up to Newport listening to a web design podcast, it was quite interesting. At newport I had to wait half an hour for my connection, Coel was on the train and didn't talk to me at all during the journey so I instead continued to listen to the podcast. We got to Port Talbort where my parents were waiting and we drove home. Shortly after getting home we went over to my Grans for my Uncles birthday. It was really nice to meet all my family again and exchange witty comments again. After the very tasty dinner we sat around exchanging more witty remarks and then all left. Getting home I WoAed and MSNd to some friends. It was also very nice to see my cat again, he's like a lump of fur that lets you do pretty much anything to him, even poke him while he's sleeping (it's like he's on drugs, it's amazing).

2 comments:

Sammy Davies said...

I wonder, will teflon keep blogging every day while in wales?

i hope so, maybe I'll get a mention

Teifion said...

You might!