The blog has now moved!

Friday, December 22, 2006

Games games and more games - Thursday

Shortly after I got up, James came over and for the rest of the morning/early afternoon we played games. Myself, Coel and James had a Mc Donalds for lunch and then played more games in the evening. Actually, I played games pretty much all day. Dinner tonight was a very very tasty roast dinner, however, it only scored 1 brussel sprout and 3 cubic cm of carrot. I'm beginning to wonder if the Veggie score is still the best system to use...

3 comments:

Sammy Davies said...

Veggies, who needs them. I count fruit pastles as part of a healthy diet.

By the way. The plan for tonight is 730 at MY house. Don;t know how to get there? Go to Jon and Becca's, turn left onto Heol Las (Between JB's and ABC) and keep walking. Im number 21, we have a red outside and a telegraph pole in the wall.

See you there bloggers....

Emz said...

I don't know if you'll read this Sam, but is the entire outside wall of the house red? I have a vague idea of where you live...

Teifion said...

Awesome, you live just around the corner from Jon and Becca. I will be there.