The blog has now moved!

Friday, December 01, 2006

A manly day! - Thursday

Lab in the morning was boring but productive. I then went Christmas Shopping. Yeah, that's rather boring for a blog too. I got home, WoAed, made a voting system for the CU (to elect a new Leadership Team) in the space of an hour and a quarter. I also watched this, it gets good about 40 seconds in. Towards the night, I figured that rather than turning off the heating all the time, I should just walk around the house without a t-shirt on. Sorry for the boring blog :(

4 comments:

Lauren Heffer said...

Lauren likes heat!! Glad you're not turning it off and making me freeze anymore! Weird freaky warm person :P

Major Look said...

Get the other people to wear more clothes - there is only so much you can take off!!

Emz said...

Get the other people to wear more clothes - there is only so much you can take off!!

*sings* And they called him the streak, whew! Look at him look at him, and he ain't wearing no clothes!

:P

Teifion said...

I'm not stupid, I'm still wearing shorts :P