The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Now with MySpace - Monday

I awoke very tired at 0700. I lay down till 0730 when my loud alarm forced me out of bed. I was however overcome by sleep and tiredness and fell back into bed. I re-awoke at 0830. Interestingly I still managed to wash, dress and pack my bag so as to get to the lab for 0905ish. Java and Formal Computing both make for poor blogging. Again I was required to help move sound stuff. This was harder than normal as I was still aching from the weekend, I reckon I need to do more exercise. Maybe I should pack my bag full of really heavy stuff each day and carry that, walking really fast. Anyhoo, we got the sound stuff there and I went to Tesco to get some food for myself and Steve Haskew. On the way I found a homeless guy under the bridge by the station and made a note to get him some bread. In Tesco I completely forgot about the bread and halfway back I remembered about the man. I ummed and arrred about what to do when it struck me that Jesus would want me to give him something. At Tesco I had bought a pair of Cheese and Ham slices (they're really nice and only a quid) along with two litres of lemonade. Then I remembered, I had 200g of chocolate in my pocket. I ummed and arred even more about this, it's fun to share chocolate with my friends, but again, Jesus would want me to give him something and I soon discovered that it was for the best. I gave him the chocolate and he was overcome with thanks. In retrospect he needed it more than anybody else I talked to tonight and really was very happy with it. CU tonight was slightly different. We had a special speaker called Rico Tice (or Tyce, can't remember the spelling) speak. It was an evangelistic talk and centered a lot on Hell. He was a very good speaker and really funny. He's also the guy from the Christianity Explored DVDs so I told him he did a good job on them. After the meeting we packed up and Sarah drove the stuff back. We made very good time and got to the Pub midway through people arriving which I was rather impressed with. In the Pub I talked to Rob about his weekend and beat Dan in a very hard game of Chess. Despite making a silly mistake and losing his Queen Dan still played a good game and I was wondering if he was going to win for a while. I walked Siän home (along with a lady called Sarah who's not appeared here before, she's visiting Siän) and then went home. In the pub Lizzie had said that I don't have enough friends to get many friends on MySpace. I created a MySpace profile and at the time of writing have 9 friends. If you've got a MySpace account, add me! I am going to try and get to my 0900 Java lecture tomorrow, I'm getting annoyed about missing them all the time.

0 comments: