The blog has now moved!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Up in time - Tuesday

I awoke, lay down a bit and got up in time to leave the house at 0830. I got to the lecture on time and sat through it as Ionnais started on GUIs. After that I sat down for two hours in the Anglesea building using a fast internet connection to download any more Mac Freeware I could get my mouse pointer on. The Software systems lecture wasn't amazing nor was the rest of the day Lecture wise. In fact, the rest of the day was mostly naff. On the plus side I now have 27 friends on my MySpace and Lizzie has only 18 so I think that I have sort of proved her incorrect in her slightly impolite insult the other evening in the pub. Tomorrow I have training for my Student Tour guide thing or something or other. Basically it involves me turning up, sitting down, being told not to yell at people or be rude. I am then given some free drinks, a short quiz on Portsmouth (which I'll fail because I am rubbish) and then told that they'd like me to work for them because I'm such a nice person (well, that's what I predict will happen, we'll soon find out if I am accurate or not).

0 comments: