The blog has now moved!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Textmate - Friday

I got up and went to the Digital Electronics lecture. It turns out there's a little bit more to the coursework than we thought. On the plus side it's totally hardware based so Chris will like it. After the digital lecture I had 15 minutes of Professional Practice before we were told we could go. Awesome. I walked home in 18 minutes 33 seconds, my legs ached quite a bit after that. I WoAed, napped and did various geeky things such as play around with Textmate. Textmate is an application I stuck on my Christmas List. Compared to BBEdit (which is what I normally use) it's massively better. I walked to my Data Comms lecture, and just before I got there I saw David Ndzi, the lecturer that last year ran the ECE KTG. He was pleased to hear I now write PHP for a hobby. He's going to try to start up the ECE KTG again this year. After the lecture I noticed that someone had left something out. The box was left on a table with this Sign on it, this is what it looked like when I got it back. Originally I was only taking one, but Aaron was giving me a lift home so I just took the box. For some time I worked on Phil the Database, I then went to see Jonathan about Baptism. After that I returned to programming and also had some fun with IRC. WoA has an IRC channel irc://uk.quakenet.org/#woarl. Now, I have to go to bed.

2 comments:

Sammy Davies said...

hellooo Teifion!!!

Just got myself a blog, so started looking for other ones to read to see how it works. Then i thought i remember your msn being a blog address, search teifion jordan and Roberts your mothers brother!

Then i was looking at your fav music and saw you liked coheed and cambria!!!

Now do you just like them, or do you LOVE THEM, i'm in love with them.

sammydaviesjr.blogspot.com

Teifion said...

I just like them. I've started reading your blog.