The blog has now moved!

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Unlucky my foot - Friday (the 13th)

I got up, went to my 0900 Digital Processors lecture (which for some reason isn't on the timetable but that's okay, I'm not stupid). After the lecture we went straight to "Professional Practice". I'll not lie, it looks like it'll be a complete waste of time and I'm not overly happy about it. But, that's life. After that lecture I went to the Library with Big Chris (so called because he's about half a head taller than me and very well built) and we got some Java books out (well, he got three and I got one). He's going to be my partner for Java and Digital Electronics. That's good because I'm very good at the Java and he's very good at the Digital Electronics. After that I went to Tesco and got 8 sausage rolls for a quid, not a bad lunch really. I sorted out my connection to the university wireless network and did WoA stuff, mostly the database I'm messing with. It now logs all transactions and does a half decent job of displaying the results of said data. The Networking lecture was better than the one I had on Wednessday or Tuesday, whenever it was I had the last one. After that lecture I got the bus most of the way home, walked the last bit and did more WoA stuff. I then watched the second half of V for Vendetta on DVD. Myself, Peter and Lauren went over to Lizzie, Jo, Emma and Charlotte's house for Charlotte's going away party. We all left at about 2300 because we wanted to get back, we had a "fun" time walking back because it's a Friday night so there were plenty of drunks on the streets and some chavs. Lauren has apparently got a lot of experiance of such people because wherever it is that she lives is full of them, apparently it was good that we were walking as a group. I agreed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good old Trowbridge...the place has its uses lol...and tbh any group is better than an individual, especially if said individual is female! Grr to scary Chavs...have a good weekend without me honey!x

Teifion said...

I might even do some Vacuming ;)