The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Yes! - Monday

I got up at the early early time of ummm, I can't remmeber, must be about 0900. I played Deimos Rising a little (very badly) and then did some C coursework stuff. I had lunch and then did some WoA stuff. I then completed Deimos Rising, yay! After that I went over to Huw's and we recorded the podcast. The podcast is great fun to do and we're working on getting another guy to join in. Afterwards we went to Burger King and had a great dinner. Then, walked to the CU worship night. Afterwards we went down the pub where I played against Charlote in Chess. I also played against Sam but we called it a draw because it was getting late and we were pretty evenly matched. I cycled back, finnished up some C coursework stuff with Gareth (he's done loads of work) and then went to bed.

God I don't mean to get into a religious debate at all, I'm just curious as to how many non-Christians believe in one or more beings of Godly power?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Burger King? Yuck!! To bad you guys don't have In-N-Out Burger there. That is a quality burger.