The blog has now moved!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Worn out - Friday

Up early early early for the Math test. I think I passed so that's all good. I got 12 litres of fizzy drinks and got the bus home. At Langstone I worked on a lot of coursework, found out I put on 5Kg of weight since I last weighed myself (I'm now 60Kg or 9.45 stone). In the evening I first cycled to Andrew, Steve, Colin and Ed's house (we'll call it the LT house for now) and found nobody there. Turns out I was an hour early for the party. I left the 4 litres of fizzy drink at Lizzie and Jo's house to save myself having to carry it later. When I walked back to the LT house I was greeted by a nerf rocket to the face, or would have if I'd not dodged (or Steve H missed). Steve H was a year older today or a day close to today and it was his Birthday party. We ate and drank some stuff before playing in the park. Suffice to say I'm now compeltely worn out and my feed are very worn out due to all the walking I've done recently. I'm so knackered and worn out that all I want to do now is sleep. Before I do that, I've compiled a LInux version of the Reflexorisor for Richard.

Hay Fever I know at least one blog reader suffers from Hayfever. Thankfully I don't have it but some people here do, what is your suggested way of coping with it?

3 comments:

Brett Jordan said...

If you're tolerant to it, 10mg of cetirizine dihydrochloride seems to do wonders. Makes some people drowsy though. Just make sure you get it from a Super Savers (79p for 7 tablets) rather than Boots (anything up to £5 for 7 tablets!).

Mum said...

if you have the time and patience then de-sensitisation therapy is very effective for some people

5kg - that's all the sugar in those fizzy drinks and all that extra food you get from Tom (unless the drinks are non-sugar then it's all the food!!)

Teifion said...

How do you de-sensitise people with hayfever?

I think I put the 5Kg on just before leaving (or maybe over christmas). Either way I'm now at the bottom bracket of "Ok" weight-height ratio. And if I wasn't? I wouldn't care either :)