The blog has now moved!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Gas? - Tuesday

I was (for some reason) up really really early, I woke at 0620 and got up at 0640! I had breakfast in the refectory (fry up and then musli). I got the 0800 bus in (normally get the 0830) and played some Deimos Rising (not much, just some). After 20 minutes of that I was very ready for my maths lecture and the test this week doesn't look overly bad! After maths I did the rounds on WoA. The C lecture was not overly interesting for me, it was more stuff on recursion. After the lecture Peter, David and myself got lunch then I played worms with Aaron. It's most most amusing. The lecture after that was ovely interesting in that there was a gas leak and we had to call the lecture off early. After getting the bus back I cycled to a couple of Charity Shops in search of shorts, sadly, there's none there at the moment. I then went to Tesco and got my hands on 6 litres of coke and lemmonade, the cycle back was less than easy. In the evening there was a social gathering at Chris and Emma's house. It was quite good fun and we played Uno and several reflex games, the person that reacted slowest or too soon got an electric shock, it's an excellent game.

Reflexes Any suggestions for winning at Reflex games? I plan to win next time we play.

0 comments: